At Smile Swimmers, we believe that teaching your baby how to swim is an essential life skill. Not only does it give your little one confidence in the water, but it also allows them to enjoy the serenity that swimming can bring. We offer specialised baby swimming lessons for infants aged between 3 to 12 months old, designed to introduce your young toddler to the world of swimming and prepare them for proper swimming techniques.
We understand the importance of starting early when it comes to learning how to swim. Not only does it lead to a healthy lifestyle as they grow up, but it also equips them with a crucial life-saving skill that will benefit them for life. At Smile Swimmers, we are dedicated to providing a safe and nurturing environment for your baby to learn and grow in. Join us for our baby swimming classes and give your little one the gift of swimming today.
- Our toddler swimming lessons are designed for children who have completed our baby swimming program
- The classes aim to keep children active with weekly swimming sessions and help them learn advanced swimming strokes
- The toddler program progresses gradually according to each child’s swimming performance and techniques, to keep them challenged and improve their swimming skills
- Parents are encouraged to join in the classes with their little ones to help them gain water confidence
- Toddlers who have been in our baby swimming lessons before will likely be more confident and ready for advanced swimming techniques and strokes
- At this age, they will be able to listen to instructions better and swim a further distance.